BRC employs an experienced team of professional engineers and technologists to manage your parts production from the quoting stage to finished and inspected parts.
We assist you with design refinements, blueprint creation, material selection and vendor outsourcing with the intent of optimizing your designs to reduce your cost of manufacturing.
Our in-house team has advanced knowledge of Solidworks 3D parametric design software and Gibbs CAM CNC programming software. Once a 3D model is supplied (or created by BRC) it can be leveraged in downstream virtual applications for accurate production and post production analyses. This enables our team to verify design objectives, functionality and machining cycle-time optimization prior to production.
BRC Engineering’s capabilities include:
- Design for manufacture studies.
- ANSI Y14.5 compliant CAD drawing creation.
- 3D solid modeling.
- Casting & forging design.
- Jig & fixture design.
- Rapid prototyping.
- Finite element analysis (FEA), linear and non-linear structural, and thermal.
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)