BRC Engineering Flow Control products are designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of API6A PSL1/PR1. Sour service trim levels are additionally held to the requirements of NACE MR0175.
All products are subject to the BRC Quality Management System, which ensures product quality through routine inspections and documentation. All BRC Engineering Flow Control products are provided with a certification package that includes assembly log, certificates of compliance and a pressure test chart.
BRC Engineering Flow Control products are manufactured, assembled and tested in Canada at the BRC Engineering facility in Calgary, Alberta.
BRC Engineering Black Armour™
Excellent Fatigue Resistance
- Hammer unions last longer
- Bodies have improved resistance to fatigue from pressure cycling
Superior Corrosion Resistance
- 20x the corrosion resistance of steel
- Not a coating – will not flake, peel or chip
Outstanding Wear Resistance
- Harder skin through unique heat treatment process
- 2-3x life compared to conventional products
Easier To Maintain/Rebuild
- Treated seats are less prone to scratching
- Dry threads won't gall
- Less repair kits
Reduced Charge Backs
- Help win low margin jobs
BRC Engineering's state of the art computer aided design and manufacturing equipment, combined with strict quality control procedures ensures superior product quality with on-time delivery.