BRC Services | Machining
Whether you are prototyping a new part or running production, our skilled programmers, tradesmen, and machine operators are dedicated to producing parts of the highest quality.
Our continued investment in the best quality CNC machine tools and skilled machinists allow us to consistently produce parts from a wide variety of materials. We have extensive experience with the following materials:
- Medium carbon alloy steel (4130, 4140, 4340 HTSR and NACE MR0-175 specification, 8620, 9310)
- Low carbon steel (1018, 1040, 12L14, 1117)
- Austenitic stainless steel (200 and 300 series, duplex alloys)
- Ferritic, martensitic, and PH stainless steels (17-4, 400 series)
- Nickle alloys (Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy, Nitronic)
- Titanium (6Al4V)
- Copper alloys (BeCu, Toughmet, 954 aluminum bronze)
- Super alloys (MP35N, Vascomax)
- Aluminum (6061-T6, 7075-T6, 2024-T4)
- Cast iron (65-45-12, 80-55-06)
- Plastics (delrin, uhmw polyethylene, Teflon, PEEK, nylatron)
Our mission is to supply efficient, precision machining services and the highest quality oilfield products by utilizing world class technology and resources. We achieve customer satisfaction through professionalism and continuous improvement tailored to each client’s specific needs. BRC is dedicated to producing components that will meet your specifications and exceed your expectations.
Founded in 1996, BRC Engineering has leveraged 20+ years of experience machining quality CNC machined parts for the oil & gas industry to develop a premium line of flow control products. Our skilled team of engineers, programmers and machinists are dedicated to providing world class products and services to customers throughout industry.
BRC Engineering is committed to quality in all areas of the business, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory, customer and quality management requirements. Continual monitoring of the quality management system is performed to ensure BRC Engineering continues to provide quality products to customers around the world. BRC Engineering is ISO 9001-2015 compliant and has maintained certification since 2004.
BRC Engineering's state of the art computer aided design and manufacturing equipment, combined with strict quality control procedures ensures superior product quality with on-time delivery.